I just received my first box from Infuenster!
This one is the Dean’s List box and is focused towards women in school. I received a couple of seriously awesome products complementary to test/review!
(A nice shot of all the products I received)
Here’s a rundown of the products I received and completely honest/blunt/unbiased thoughts after reviewing:
- Airheads Bites: If you love the originals, you’re going to love the bites! They’re easy-to-eat and great tasting fruit and berry flavors without getting your fingers sticky like the originals.
- Pilot FriXion Clicker: The idea of an erasable pen is revolutionary. I am an avid daily planner person and I hate when I have to change already written dates, since I like everything to look neat and orderly. This pen is a perfect solution for unsightly cross-throughs!
- SinfulColors No Text Red: So, I loved the color, but not the quality of the nail polish itself, since it chipped almost immediately (even after a clear top coat). I have a nail polish obsession and, therefore, have tried virtually every brand. I have found brands that are wonderful and, unfortunately, I will not be purchasing this brand.
- KISS Looks So Natural Lashes: I am a firm believer that false lashes can enhance and highlight the natural beauty of your eyes. This product definitely does that and are so comfortable to wear!
- Softlips Cube in Fresh Mint: SO. RIDICULOUSLY. AMAZING. This Softlips product has become my go-to lip product and I plan on buying each flavor available. After application, your lips instantly feel softer, smoother and more hydrated.They are available in Pomegranate Blueberry, Fresh Mint, and Vanilla Bean.
- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance: What can I say? I have always been a loyal Playtex Sport customer and this new version lived up to my great expectations. Play On.
- Luden’s NEW Watermelon Throat Drops: How amazing is it that I received my #DLVoxBox and this product on the same day I woke up with a sore throat? Talk about perfect timing! My scratchy, sore throat was instantly relieved while the delicious tasting throat drop dissolved. The new throat drops are also available in Blue Raspberry!
Overall, I am so happy with these product and so grateful to receive them!
Tried any of these products yourself? Share your thoughts in the comments 🙂